Many times, when you take up a diet plan for weight loss, you might realize that it’s not helping you in the desired manner. You might end up suffering from other disorders like low hemoglobin levels and weakness, because of the diet. Mentioned below is a simple diet plan to reduce belly fat, which will surely help you reduce quite an amount of belly fat. It will also give you enough energy to work out, so take a look!
Diet Plan to Lose Belly Fat
The tabular version mentioned below is the explanation of when and what you can eat in your diet plan to reduce your belly fat. You can follow this routine or plan for about two to four weeks with proper amount of exercise. Before you take up this diet plan, make sure you consult your dietitian, and check if it’s alright for you to practice it. When you are on this diet plan, make a variety of food recipes which are healthy, and which have some of the ingredients, mentioned below, in them. These ingredients are rich in monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFAs), and hence, you should include them in at least one meal of the day:
- Flaxseed and Walnuts: Omega 3 essential fatty acids are present in variable amounts in both flaxseed and walnuts.
- Macadamia Nut: It is very high in fiber content, and can help improve your digestion.
- Peanut Butter: The nutrients present in this are magnesium, B complex vitamins, vitamin E, and potassium.
- Avocado: It has a good amount of beta-sitosterol.
- Olive Oil: Almost all MUFAs and a number of antioxidants are present in olive oil.
- Sunflower Seed: Fairly good amounts of vitamin B and E are present in these.
- Almonds: Protein, fiber, and vitamin E are found in these.
Snack 1: Non-fat yogurt mixed with nuts and berries, fruit/vegetable juices without sugar.
Lunch: Chicken breast and fish fillet, with 2 cups greens and non fat dressing along with brown rice.
Snack 2: 2 plain rice cakes with one teaspoon almond butter and chopped broccoli, low fat soup.
Dinner: Fish fillet of cod or snapper, steamed with 1 cup cooked mustard greens and spinach, along with a potato.
Dessert: Fruit and vegetable salads without creams, but with non-fat yogurt, non-fat milk, protein drinks.
This was an example of a belly fat diet plan, which you can try out. With these foods which need to be included in the diet plan, you can be sure of losing a fairly good amount of belly fat. But you have to make sure you follow the diet plan sincerely and timely!